*Postponed due to weather*
*All business matters that were scheduled for tonight’s meeting will instead be heard at the Board’s next meeting (Tuesday February 26, 2019 starting at 7:00 p.m. in the City Council Chamber at City Hall).*
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn MA
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s), if any
3. PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED MODIFICATION TO THE ALAN R. GERRISH DRIVE (88-92 PEARL ST) DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION / Cattle Crossing LLC (Request has been filed for permission to withdraw from consideration this modification request without prejudice.)
4. PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO REVISE SECTION 29 OF THE ZONING ORDINANCE ENTITLED CONVERSION OF HISTORIC BUILDING OR STRUCTURE by adding a new Section 29.4.2 which would allow non-residential uses, in addition to residential uses, in buildings converted under this Section if certain criteria are met / Alderman Tedesco
5. DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISIONS
- 300 MISHAWUM ROAD (WOBURN MALL): Request to accept Covenant as surety and endorse Plan of Record / Woburn (Edens), LLC
- ALAN R. GERRISH DRIVE (88-92 PEARL ST) SUBDIVISION: Request for acceptance and approval of Drainage & Sewer Easement, Covenant, HOA Declaration & Bylaws, O&M Plan, Dust Control Plan and rodent abatement services documents, and endorsement of definitive plan mylars / Cattle Crossing LLC
- EAST DEXTER AVENUE SUBDIVISION: Request for an extension to the subdivision completion date / Seaver Construction, Inc.
- EMERGING US MAIL DELIVERY ISSUES: Pending and future subdivisions
6. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: January 22, 2019 Planning Board meeting
7. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for next Board meeting on February 26, 2019; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
8. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.