1. Woburn Council on Aging Annual Meeting and Election of Officers to be held at Woburn Senior Center on January 7, 2019.
2. Woburn Council on Aging Board Re-Appointments
3. EOEA Formula Grant Application submitted for Fiscal Year 2019
4. ABCD Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program. Appointments to be set up with ABCD Energy Programs. Please call 781-322-6284 to set up your appointments.
5. “Knit Wits” Lobby Sale, Dec. 4th and 6th, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
6. Balance Screening and Education with HealthSouth NE Rehab, Dec. 13th, 9:30 to 10:30
7. Prescription and “Over Counter” Drug Take Back, Dec. 19th at 10:00 a.m.
8. Food Donations for Woburn Council of Social Concern
9. Fall 2018 Senior Citizen Property Tax Work-off Program
10. Annual COA Holiday Party, Dec. Tickets to be sold Dec. 3rd at 11 a.m.
11. “Monet’s Magic: with Artist, Greg Maichack, December 19th, 10:30 to 12:30 p.m. (Cultural Council Grant)
12. “Snow” Policies for Senior Center and Council on Aging Van Services
13. Annual “Coats for Kids” Program Collection. Thus far 28 coats have been delivered to Anton’s Cleaners by the Woburn COA Van Drivers.
14. Food Donations for Council of Social Concern
15. “Buried in Treasures” 20 week Support Group will begin Jan. 8th. Please see Judy Tanner for more information or to register.
16. Multi-Generational Programs in conjunction with the Woburn Public Library
17. “Volunteer Spotlight” seeks additional people to recognize for Volunteering at Woburn Senior Center
18. AARP Tax Aide “Target Date” set for February 4, 2019
19. Building/Grounds Update.