1. St. Charles Parish/School, 8 Myrtle Street, application for a special 1-day liquor license from St. Charles School for a trolley tour on Friday. December 7, 2018 from 6-10 p.m.
2. Annunciation of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, 70 Warren Avenue, application for a special 1-day liquor license from the Pan Macedonian Association of Boston for a fund-raising event on Saturday, November 17, 2018, from 7-11:30 p.m.
3. Annunciation of the Virgin Mary Greek Orthodox Church, 70 Warren Avenue, application for a special 1-day liquor license for a 30th birthday party on Saturday, January 12, 2018, from 6:30-11:30 p.m.
4. Ipswich Ale Brewery, 2 Brewery Place, Ipswich, MA, application for a special 1-day license for a Woburn Business Association Holiday Event at 10 Draper Street, on Wednesday, December 12, 2018, from 5-8 p.m.
5. Chick-fil-A, 375 Washington Street, application for a new Common Victualer’s license
6. NAI Entertainment Holdings, 25 Middlesex Canal Park Drive, application for Change of Manager
7. Bertucci’s, 15 Commerce Way, application for Transfer of License
8. Approval of early hours on Thanksgiving
9. Approval of meeting minutes from October 25, 2018 and September 20, 2018; release of minutes from executive session of September 15, 2016.
10. Any other matters that may be legally before the Commission