1 Roll Call
2. Reading of Previous Meeting Journal.
3. Communications from His Honor the Mayor:
A. Presentation by Power and Sullivan, LLC concerning June 30, 2017 Independent Auditor’s report.
4. Public Hearings:
- James Nadeau for a special permit to construct a detached garage with doors having a height of eight (8) feet six (6) inches at 78 School Street.
- Montvale Land LLC to amend the Zoning Map by changing the zoning district for three parcels on Hill Street and Washington Avenue from I-G/B-I to Technology and Business Mixed Use Overlay District (TBOD).
- Montvale Land LLC to amend the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinances, as amended, by adding a new Section 220.127.116.11 to allow hospital, extended care facility in the Technology and Business Mixed Use Overlay District.
- McDonald’s Corporation for a special permit as applicable to a restaurant with a drive-up service facility to: 1. Modify the existing restaurant with drive-up customer service facility; 2. Alter or otherwise change the signage for the existing restaurant with drive-up customer service facility; 3. Reconstruct or expand the existing building within the Groundwater Protection District; and 4. Construct the project within the Floodway and Flood Plain District, all at 187 Cambridge Road.
- Sports Management Services, Inc. to amend the Zoning Map by changing the zoning district for parcels of land on Garfield Avenue from R-2/I-G to R-2.
- Seaver Properties LLC to amend the Zoning Map of the City of Woburn by changing the zoning district from R-2/O-P to R-3 for the entire parcel of land known as North Maple and Monks; Monks Street; Hinkley Monks; Warren-Mishawum Avenue; Mishawum and Dexter Avenue and Hinkley Street, Woburn, Massachusetts, to the centerlines of North Maple; Monks Street and Mishawum Avenue and Dexter Avenue.
- New Creek II LLC for special permit to modify special permit by approving snow storage plan at 425 Washington Street.
5. Citizen’s Participation: None
6. Committee Reports:
- Order to appropriate $56,000. from Cemetery Interest Fund to various Cemetery Accounts. (OTP)
- Order to transfer $4,000. from Outside Survey Consultants Acct to Engineering Part Time Salary Acct. (OTP)
- William Pappalardo as a Member of Woburn License Commission. (OTP)
- Order to amend Woburn Municipal Code relative to naming of streets for veterans killed in action. (OTP)
- Order relative to retiree health insurance contributions. (Back for Action)
7. New Petitions:
A. Lindsay Maus for Special Event Permit for a road race at Horn Pond on October 20, 2018.
B. Shamrock Running Club for Special Event Permit for road race at Spence Farm and area streets on July 4, 2018.
C. NStar Electric d/b/a Eversource Energy for grant of right in a way to relocate one stub pole on Campbell Street.
D. Woburn Foreign Motors for a Special Permit to modify Site Plan.
8. Communications and Reports:
A. City Clerk relative to unregistered inflammable licneses
9. Unfinished Business from Previous Meetings: None
10. Appointments and Elections: None
11. Motions, Orders and Resolutions:
- Order to accept Clause 56 of G.L. c. 59, §5 relative to reduction in taxes for active duty national guard or military reservists.
- Order to amend Municipal Code relative to liability insurance for Special Event Permits.
- Order to amend Zoning Ordinance relative to Sec. 23 Commerce Way Corridor Overlay District (CWCOD) by adding Paragraph 12 Maximum Residential Density.
- Resolve to include Ferullo Field as a location for the commemorative bench program.