Tuesday, November 27, 2018 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS, if any
3. PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED) ON PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO ADD NEW SECTION 29 TO THE ZONING ORDINANCE ENTITLED CONVERSION OF SIGNIFICANT HISTORIC BUILDING OR STRUCTURE / Alderman Tedesco
- EAST DEXTER AVENUE DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION: Request for acceptance of as-built plan / Seaver Construction, Inc.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: November 13, 2018 Planning Board meeting
6. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for next Board meeting on December 11, 2018 and beyond; (b) Reminder of December 12, 2018 public forum on Commerce Way area eTOD study; (c) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (d) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
7. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.