Tuesday, November 13, 2018 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
1. ROLL CALL of members
2. SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS, if any
3. PUBLIC HEARINGS ON ZONING TEXT AND MAP AMENDMENTS:
a. PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED) ON ZONING TEXT AND MAP AMENDMENTS TO (i) ADD NEW SECTION 30 TO ZONING ORDINANCE ENTITLED SMART GROWTH OVERLAY DISTRICTS; (ii) REVISE THE ZONING MAP BY APPLYING THE SMART GROWTH OVERLAY DISTRICT TO 300 MISHAWUM ROAD (MAP 20, BLOCK 1, LOT 1); AND (iii) ADOPT DESIGN STANDARDS APPLICABLE TO PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN IN A SMART GROWTH DISTRICT / City Council President Richard Haggerty
b. PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED) ON PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO ADD NEW SECTION 29 TO THE ZONING ORDINANCE ENTITLED CONVERSION OF SIGNIFICANT HISTORIC BUILDING OR STRUCTURE / Alderman Tedesco
a. TUFTS ROAD (89 WYMAN) DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION: Request for approval of as-built and acceptance plans, release of remaining surety posted to guarantee subdivision completion / George W. Gately, Jr.
b. BORSELLI DRIVE DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION: Request for acceptance of a Covenant as subdivision surety, Operation & Maintenance Plan, drainage easements, and Homeowners’ Association documents / George W. Gately, Jr.
c. EAST DEXTER AVENUE DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION: Request for acceptance of as-built plan / Seaver Construction, Inc.
5. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: October 23, 2018 Planning Board meeting
6. PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule, location and agenda items for next Board meeting on November 27, 2018 and beyond; (c) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (d) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
7. OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.