Tuesday, October 23, 2018 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
Engineering Conference Room, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS, if any
- PUBLIC HEARINGS ON ZONING TEXT AND MAP AMENDMENTS:
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED) ON ZONING TEXT AND MAP AMENDMENTS TO (i) ADD NEW SECTION 30 TO ZONING ORDINANCE ENTITLED SMART GROWTH OVERLAY DISTRICTS; (ii) REVISE THE ZONING MAP BY APPLYING THE SMART GROWTH OVERLAY DISTRICT TO 300 MISHAWUM ROAD (MAP 20, BLOCK 1, LOT 1); AND (iii) ADOPT DESIGN STANDARDS APPLICABLE TO PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN IN A SMART GROWTH DISTRICT / City Council President Richard Haggerty
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED) ON PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO REPLACE THE EXISTING DEFINITIONS OF FLOOR AREA, GROSS AND FLOOR AREA, NET IN SECTION 2 OF THE ZONING ORDINANCE WITH DEFINITIONS FOR THESE TERMS FOUND IN THE 2015 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE / Alderman Tedesco
- LEGACY LANE DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION: Set bond amount, review and accept HOA and Easement documents, accept Tri-Partite Agreement as surety to guarantee project completion, release lots from language of restrictive covenant and extend the subdivision construction completion date/ Michienzi Construction & Development, Inc.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: October 9, 2018 Planning Board meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next scheduled Board meeting/workshop on November 13, 2018; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; and (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law