Tuesday, October 9, 2018 Meeting | 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chambers, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS
a. 109 Russell Street / Oldham Nominee Trust
b. Others, if any
- PUBLIC HEARINGS ON ZONING TEXT AND MAP AMENDMENTS:
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO REPLACE THE EXISTING DEFINITIONS OF FLOOR AREA, GROSS AND FLOOR AREA, NET IN SECTION 2 OF THE ZONING ORDINANCE WITH DEFINITIONS FOR THESE TERMS FOUND IN THE 2015 INTERNATIONAL BUILDING CODE / Alderman Tedesco
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): PROPOSED ZONING TEXT AMENDMENT TO ADD NEW SECTION 29 TO THE ZONING ORDINANCE ENTITLED CONVERSION OF SIGNIFICANT HISTORIC BUILDING OR STRUCTURE / Alderman Tedesco
- BORSELLI DRIVE AT 26-28 KILBY STREET DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION: Request for extension of subdivision construction completion date (expired 6/14/18) / George W. Gately, Jr.
- 30 WYMAN STREET (WATSON LANE): Request for approval of as-built and acceptance plans, release of remaining surety posted to guarantee subdivision completion / George W. Gately, Jr.
- EAST DEXTER AVENUE DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION: Request for acceptance of as-built plan
and extension of subdivision construction completion date(expired 4/12/18) / Seaver Construction, Inc. (POSTPONED TO A FUTURE MEETING)
- LEGACY LANE DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION: Set bond amount, review and accept HOA and Easement documents as well as Tri-Partite Agreement as surety to guarantee project completion, release lots from language of restrictive covenant, and a requested extension of the subdivision completion date/ Michienzi Construction & Development, Inc. (POSTPONED TO A FUTURE MEETING)
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: September 25, 2018 Planning Board meeting
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next scheduled Board meeting/workshop on October 23, 2018; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (c) List of Board meeting dates for 2019; and (d) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.