* REVISED *
May 8, 2018 at 7:00 p.m.
City Council Chamber, Woburn City Hall, 10 Common Street, Woburn, MA
- ROLL CALL of members
- SUBDIVISION APPROVAL NOT REQUIRED PLANS (ANR’s)
- 22 James Terrace & 93 Green Street / Ralph Surianello, Trustee of the Surianello Family Trust and Surianello Irrevocable Trust
- Others, if any
- PUBLIC HEARINGS:
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): 88-92 PEARL STREET (ALAN R. GERRISH DRIVE (FORMERLY KNOWN AS DOUGLAS CIRCLE) DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION / Cattle Crossing LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING (CONTINUED): 12 BUCKMAN COURT DEFINITIVE SUBDIVISION / Nardone Property Group LLC
- PUBLIC HEARING: PROPOSED ZONING MAP AMENDMENT to revise one parcel of land on Garfield Avenue (Assessors Map 69, Block 08, Lot 07) from the I-G to R-2 Zoning District / Sports Management Services
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES: April 10, 2018 and April 24, 2018 meetings
- PLANNING BOARD DIRECTOR UPDATE: (a) Meeting schedule and agenda items for next Board meeting on May 22, 2018; (b) Time-sensitive matters, if any, such as invitations to conferences/workshops; (c) If required, general information on other topics such as implementation of the affordable housing production plan and master plan, updates on potential zoning ordinance and subdivision rules and regulations amendments to be discussed at future meeting(s).
- OTHER BUSINESS MATTERS THAT MAY LEGALLY COME BEFORE THE BOARD NOT KNOWN AT THE TIME OF POSTING
The items listed are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed, and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law.