The Woburn Police Department seeks qualified candidates for Crossing Guards. The Woburn Police Department will provide training and equipment.
Applicants must be 21 years or older
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Be physically capable of performing their duties, such as remaining at an assigned outside post for an hour at a time under various weather conditions
- Vision and hearing must be acceptable with corrective devices permitted
- Must be willing to work at any Woburn school
- Successful background (CORI) check
$24.00/hr. Hours: 7:30am – 8:30am and 2:30 pm-3:30 pm.
Please call Cheryl Kerns, 781-933-1212 ext. 4810, if interested.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com