Special Permit Petition

The process for obtaining a special permit from the City Council is governed by Massachusetts General Laws Chapter 40A and the 1985 Woburn Zoning Ordinances, as amended. You can download a petition for a special permit, associated documents and more information at this link: Special Permit Petition to City Council

For information about the abutters list, including fees and an online request form, go to: Obtaining an Abutters List

For more information on obtaining a Treasurer/Collector’s certificate, go to: Certification of Treasurer/Collector