Change Your Mailing Address

Mailing Address Change Form:

After successfully submitting the form a confirmation email is sent from Laserfiche Notifications ([email protected]).

Website UpdatesWelcome to the City of Woburn website! To better serve our users, we have made improvements to the organization of some of our key resources. Before you start browsing, please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our new and improved navigation.